We organize individual and group trips to ayahuasca ceremonies. In the area of Honoria, not far from the town of Pucallpa, at the very source of the famous river The Boiling River is Santuario Huisthin. Step into the wonderful world of ayahuasca in a few steps:
- Reservation $140 per person
The reservation is paid to have complete logistics for the arrival in Santuario Huisthin. It is up to you to choose a date and buy a plane ticket, and we will make sure that our guides take you and return you from the airport in Pucallpa to Santuario, and from Santuario to Pucallpa. If you wish, we can provide you with an English-speaking guide. Also, if you want to spend the night in Pucallpa, we have recommendations for accommodation. Due to the situation with Covid-19, we provide travel information when it comes to documentation in the form of forms that need to be filled out depending on the country of transfer and the final destination. The price of the reservation is not included in the price of the stay. Payment for the reservation is via PayPal or IBAN account.
- Retreat of 8 or 15 days is paid to the bank account 7 days before the trip, $100 per day
You can book your stay in Santuario for 8 or 15 days. For all other options it is necessary to ask maestro Enrrique. The price includes accommodation, food and ayahuasca ceremonies that are held three times a week (Monday, Wednesday, Friday). You can also pay for your stay in cash when you arrive in Pucallpa.
- Transfer guide from Pucallpa to Santuario and back 1000 Soles per person for both directions, it is about $270
Depending on the agreement, our guide will be waiting for you at the agreed time at the airport in Pucallpa or the hotel. They will take care of driving by car to Honoria some 70 kilometers and by boat from Honoria to Santuario. You will have to walk one part, so the advice is to pack things for the trip in a backpack.
Getting to Santuario
1. To get to Santuario Huishtin, you should arrive at Pucallpa Airport. You have a flight to Pucallpa from Jorge Chavez International Airport in Lima. We recommend that you book your flights by arriving in Pucallpa early in the morning to continue your journey to Santuario on the same day. From Pucallpa, you travel by jeep to Honorio. It is recommended that you change into Honorio boots or deep hiking shoes, because the last stage is walking.
2. From Honoria to Santuario, the journey continues by boat, some 15 minutes.
3. And the last stage requires a walk through the jungle. Depending on where the boat docks, because the water level of the river determines how close the boat will go to Santuario, in any case, your 15 to 25 minute walk is expected.
To make a reservation, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.